Spring & Summer Activities has been under the same family ownership for over 35 years. We’re a full-service company, from construction to maintenance to repairs to our own fully-stocked retail center. We’re proud and honored that most of our new business is through referrals from happy customers, and our philosophy is to build long-term relationships through our dedication to professionalism, attention to detail and reliability. Thanks to our loyal clients we were distinguished as a Dan’s Papers “Best of the Best” Gold pool service company.
Our long-term customers know that they can rely on our experienced, well-trained staff who receives ongoing education through our membership in the Long Island Pool & Spa Association, the Northeast Pool & Spa Association and the American Pool & Spa Professionals. Locally, we are proud members of the Hampton Bays Chamber of Commerce and the Southampton Business Alliance. And perhaps most importantly for your peace of mind, we are a long-term member of the Better Business Bureau!
- Company owner Sheryl Heather has earned the American Pool & Spa Professional designation of CBP (Certified Building Professional), the highest national accreditation for pool builders. She is involved with many local civic and charitable efforts, including:
- Executive Director of the Southampton Business Alliance
- Board of Directors, Long Island Pool & Spa Association
- Past President and current member of the Rotary Club of Hampton Bays
- Member of the Town-Board appointed Sustainable Southampton Advisory Committee (aka the “Green” Committee) which works to achieve significant town-wide energy savings and a “greener” lifestyle.
- Honored as 2008 Westhampton Beach St. Patrick’s Parade Grand Marshal for dedication to the St. Patrick’s Parade Committee and community service
We are dedicated to ongoing education and ensuring professional service!
Spring & Summer Activities was recently honored by the Long Island Pool & Spa Association for outstanding pool design.
Left: A small pool designed to fit a tight site but still meet the needs of a young East Hampton family earned top honors at the 2013 LIPSA Design Awards. At right: Office Manager Patricia Keller, owner Sheryl Heather, CPB and Service Manager Loretta Stephens, CST, CPO.
See owner Sheryl Heather discussing pool energy efficiency on News12:
Green business is good business! http://www.springandsummeract.com/docs/articleID_8078.pdf