Our “Green” Pools
See Dramatic Energy Savings from Variable Speed Pumps
- Old-style pool pumps are the 2nd biggest residential “energy hog” next to your air conditioning condenser
- Variable speed pumps save 50-75% on electric costs and qualify for a $450 PSEG Rebate
(Visit PSEG’s website & learn more: https://www.psegliny.com/page.cfm/Efficiency/Appliances/PoolPumps )
- Variable Speed pumps use magnetic motors, like electric cars so they’re whisper-quiet.
- Variable Speed Pumps have a watertight design, and last longer than old-style pumps
- We even process the rebate paperwork, and the check goes directly to you!
Try Hayward’s Energy Calculator Link: https://www.haywardnet.com/inground/products/energysolutions/calculator/?pr=1
Lower chlorine levels with a Salt Generator System:
It’s amazing what a little salt can do to enhance your swimming experience. You can forget about mixing, measuring, and messing around with harsh liquid or tablet chlorine. You can say goodbye to itchy skin, red eyes, and heavy chemical odors. Now there’s an easy, efficient, and cost-effective way to chlorinate your spa and pool. Our selection of salt chlorine generators, replacement salt cells, and related products can keep your pool properly sanitized and safe for swimming. Learn more at www.hayward-pool.com
Keep your pool covered: Save energy and water!
According to the United States Department of Energy, using a simple blue bubble cover can cut heating bills by 70 percent or more, increase water warmth by 10 degrees or more in season, conserve water and chemicals, and, obviously, keep the pool cleaner.
Outdoor pools lose heat from evaporation, radiation and convection. Evaporation is responsible for 50-70 percent of heat loss. According to one authority, an uncovered pool of 26′ by 39′ can lose up to 180 gallons of water a week. Covering your pool will eliminate heat loss through evaporation and significantly reduce loss from radiation and convection. Preventing evaporation and chemical loss means savings to you.